Visit us @ www.facebook.com/penrynsurgery/
Like and follow us on Facebook for all the latest updates and information
The Choose Well campaign is designed to help people choose the best place to get treatment if they fall ill, freeing up emergency services to help those most in need.
It’s important that you help yourself – and your local NHS – by playing a part and taking greater control of your health
**** STAFF VACANCIES ****
Full time permanent position 37.5 hours per week at Penryn Surgery
To provide an accurate, timely and qualitative process for processing prescription requests for the registered patient.
Available due to re-location of current staff member.
- To generate repeat prescriptions requests
- To ensure correct protocols are followed regarding ordering and tracking of Controlled Drug requests
- Answer incoming medication queries
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Attention to detail
Detailed job description and application form below
Please email completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or post/hand deliver to
Mrs Emma Berry, Practice Manager,
Penryn Surgery, Saracen Way, Penryn TR10 8HX
Closing date Monday 26th November 2018
Job Description - Prescription Clerk
Application Form- Prescription Clerk
(Site updated 19/11/2018)