Register with us now
Mawnan Smith Surgery is open for medication collections only between 8.30am and 12.30pm. We will continue to accept phone calls requesting GP telephone consultations and any medication requests.
Stithians opening hours are reduced to between 8.30am and 12.30, Monday to Friday.
Please DO NOT ATTEND the surgery under any circumstances if you have :
OR a new continuous cough
OR loss of/change in taste or smell
Penryn Surgery remains open and although we may have a reduction in the services we are providing, our Doctors are available to speak to in a booked telephone consultation for any health concerns you may have.
Please wear a face covering when entering the surgery
The current Coronavirus Pandemic is causing significant challenges to our surgery, we are taking multiple steps to minimise risk to our patients and keep the surgery running.
- We ask patients not to physically attend the surgery unless instructed to do so, in order to protect others.
- We would also urge patients not to order extra medication, or order earlier than usual, as this will create shortages in medications for others.
- The Practice advises that you wear a face covering to your face to face appointments at the surgery.
- Patients considered most vulnerable - known as 'At High Risk' or 'Shielded' patients will have been contacted by letter advising them to isolate for 12 weeks. These patients were identified nationally, not by Penryn Surgery.
- A lower risk group than those above, known as 'At Risk', are those patients who are usually offered their flu vaccinations each year. These patients ARE NOT being sent a letter, but should take social distancing precautions are per government advice.
- we have ensured continued access to a GP, this will be initially via a telephone call. Online booking has been suspended.
- Urgent and suspected cancer referrals are operating as usual. Please still contact the surgery if you are concerned about any health issue or are concerned you have symptoms of cancer.
- Isolation notes
for patients self-isolating for up to 14 days can be obtained here ISOLATION NOTE - please do not contact the surgery for these.
Thank you all for your support during these challenging times.
Like and follow us on Facebook for all the latest updates and information
The Choose Well campaign is designed to help people choose the best place to get treatment if they fall ill, freeing up emergency services to help those most in need.
It’s important that you help yourself – and your local NHS – by playing a part and taking greater control of your health
**** STAFF VACANCIES ****
Any vacant position will be advertised here...
(Site updated 03/08/2020)